Date of Birth: 10.10.1980 Marital Status: unmarried
OBJECTIVE Obtain a position of an English Teacher
EDUCATION 1998-2003 Krasnodar State University. Diploma in English and French. Qualified as an English Teacher
2001-2002 The British Council VGBIL, First Certificate in English.
2007 Work and Travel Program in the USA.
2011 PhD in Theoretical Linguistics
2013 Warnborough Colledge in Canterbury. Teacher Training Program.
2015 Work in the summer camp
2017 The Highest Qualification Category as an English Teacher
EXPERIENCE September 2008 - till now English Teacher, school № 95
LANGUAGES ENGLISH Fluent reading, writing and speaking ability.
FRENCH Good reading and translating ability.
OTHER SKILLS HOBBIES & ACTIVITIES Computer, Typing, Fax, Xerox.
1) I’m young, active, hardworking, eager to communicate and work for long hours.
2) I’m a teacher, so I can deal with children and infants and I love them. I aslo can teach adults.
3) I’m calm and patient.
4) I’m better than English navite speaker, because I’m a professional teacher, I know all the best methods of teaching and I also know what problems might arise learning English for a non-English speaking person. I was taught Methods of Teaching English at University and I have got Ph. Degree in Linguistics.
5) I can speak English, French(a bit), Russian (native).
6) I have Cambrige FCE, TOEFL and Teacher Training Courses in England.