时间:2017/5/3 13:31:17 来源: 作者: 点击:791次
7170A Notre-Dame, Laval, Montreal, QC, CANADA, H7X-4G6
Mathematics / Advance Mathematics / IP Mathimatics and IT teacher for all grades, skilled in motivating and monitoring students of all
ages and learning levels. Practical experience living and working in Canada, China, Egypt and Qatar.
• Certified TEFL Instructor
• Culturally sensitive
• Fluent in English, Arabic, French
• Worked in Qatar, Canada, Saudi, Egypt, China
• Information technology literacy skill
• Sound judgment
· Studied Abroad in Egypt
· MS Office proficiency
LANZHOU WNHUA CONCORD COLLEGE SINO CANADA - LWCCSC
IP 5, 6, 9 MATH Teacher - LANZHOU, GANSU CHINA I July 2016 - December 2016
IP 10, 11 IT Teacher - LANZHOU, GANSU CHINA I July 2016 - December 2016
· Teaching Math, Geometry and Calculus (standard and advanced) for IP 5, 6 and 9 grades.
· Teaching IT (Microsoft Office suite) to grades 5,6,9,10,11.
· Created and implement core curriculum student\'s specific needs also, researched for teaching materials and developed resources to use during class instruction,
· Answered students questions and assisted them in understanding difficult concepts while encouraged students to think on their own by inspiring them to work independently
· Marked and graded class assignments and homework* Created and administered tests on a periodic basis,
· Assessed students according to their individual milestones and created correlating reports and created monthly academic status reports based on in-depth student evaluations.
VARIOUS CONTRACTING AND CONSULTANT IN BUILDING INDUSTRY
CONSULTANT PROJECTS MANAGER I Canada, Qatar, Saudi arabia I January 2000 - Current –
· Project Manager and civil Engineer with over 25 years of experience working with multi-national teams, in development of very large multi-million dollars construction projects.
· A Master Degree in engineering with a major in Buildings Project Management from Concordia University and a B.Sc. in Civil Engineering - major in Reinforced Concrete Structure Design.-
· Excellent communication, presentation and reporting skills, a team player and a leader with a very good knowledge of computers in both engineering and application fields.
Team Lead, Team Manager I January 1996 - June 2000
· Trainer and Technical Support, Montreal.
· Managing groups of up to 32 agents in special project to improve their metrics and stats and insuring their quality customer service is exceeding the requirement.
· Coach Level-II agent helping new analysts after finishing training on technical issues and quality control measures improvements with a complete understanding of TELUS policies and values.
MASTER OF SCIENCE Project Manager Concordia University, Montreal I 1998
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE
, , 1981
CERTIFIED MICROSOFT SYSTEM ENGINEER.
Copyright ? 2002-2003 He Bei New Times International Service LTD. All Rights Reserved.
联系电话:0086-311-87820126,(0)13315170678(24 小时服务热线) 联系传真:0086-311-87810256 邮箱: