I will be graduating with a Bachelor’s Degree in July, 2017. I will have completed a major in Marketing accompanied with a minor in Chinese. I am currently completing a 120 hour online TEFL course. I plan to teach English in China in September, 2017. Self-described as a diligent INFJ.
Auckland University of Technology
Bachelor of Business (Marketing and Chinese)
(March 2014 - Present)
Papakura High School (2009-2013)
Servilles Academy- Gateway Course (2013)
Key papers include:
· Consumer Behaviour
· Integrated Marketing communications
· International Marketing
· Customer Relationship Management
· Top Pasifika Student (2010)
· 2013 AUT Vice-Chancellor scholarship recipient
· ASB Community Bursary Award
Merial New Zealand – Marketing Intern (March 2017 – May 2017)
· Prepare briefs for advertising agency, PowerPoint creation, promotional item distribution, data entry, administrative duties.
Countdown Supermarket – Checkout Operator and Lotto Salesperson (August 2012 - July 2016)
r service, cash handling, end of day cash balancing, trolley duty, cleaning maintenance.
Caprice Hairdressers – (10 weeks work experience, 2013)
· Customer service, running errands, washing hair, store upkeep, maintaining product displays.
Manukau Beautification Charitable Trust – Evaluator, Environmental educator, head counter（April 2017）
Heart Foundation New Zealand
– Fundraising Volunteer （
Stadium Stomp – Course Marshall （February 2017）
Keep New Zealand Beautiful – Clean up at Meola Reef Reserve (August 2015)
· Chinese (Beginner- HSK2)
· Korean (Beginner)
· Group leader in various University projects and assignments
· Assigned the stand-in supervisor role when the supervisor was busy during a shift
· Independently ran the Lotto counter during shifts
· Assisted in training new staff.
· Communicating well through various medias with team members to push for a successful project
· Working with colleagues to maintain an efficient level of service specifically through busier seasons (Christmas and other public holidays)
I enjoy art projects and being present on social media. I have recently started an Etsy page where I intend to sell polymer clay art pieces. I am an imaginative person and open my mind through walking in new spaces.
I have an interest in running and have participated in three fun-runs so far. I love to express my creativity through a variety of projects and have previously had my work displayed in my local town centre.
Countdown Store Manager
Countdown Checkout Manager